Sunrise in Bar Harbor, ME




Sunrise shots taken on Cadillac Mt. in Bar Harbor, ME. Took these shots with my wide angle lens and a tripod, which is really a must have for these shots. All were shot in RAW as well, which makes a huge difference during the editing process. Especially when you're like me and probably didn't take them in the right mode to begin with, haha. 

I still like how they came out, but I of course wonder if there was something I missed which would have made them better. The first and last ones are my favorite. I love how black everything is in the first one, aside from the sunrise itself, but maybe it's too burnt? The last one I love too, but I wonder if it looks too fake? Too much contrast maybe? I wanted the foreground to be lighter in one of the images and in doing so it added a lot of noise to the image. So, I had to use a noise reducer. I like the final result, but maybe it's a bit overdone. 

What do you think?

Comments