Fun Blood Moon Shots





Finally editing more of my blood moon shots from about a month ago and some of them turned out a lot better than I originally thought!  What a big difference it makes shooting in RAW.

These images were shot with my 55-200mm lens, which I admit was not the best lens for this at all, but hey I still had fun experimenting!  That's what these photos are too, just fun experiments.  I was in f5.6 shooting at ISO 100 shutter speed was 15 seconds, so reeeeaaaallll sllloooooowwwww. 

The biggest challenge with these shots was how to edit them.  Do you leave them as is?  Beef up the contrast?  Try to make them look super sharp?  

In the first shot I actually tried to soften it a bit and then the last two I was playing with higher contrast levels.  

What do you think?

Enjoy!

Comments