Below the Bridge



Sorry I haven't posted in a week... internet has been all kinds of funky and even today it's "working" but sooooo slooooow.  Super frustrating.

Yes, this is another image from Pittsburgh, PA, but I have a LOT of photos that I want to share from that trip and I don't want to just throw up a hundred photos in one post!  I hate that.

I love the different perspective of the bridge here, how I'm looking at it from below instead of above. I think the composition is amazing here as well; how it's almost like a mirrored image if you split it vertically.  Not sure how noticeable it is for everyone but I also did some color selecting here.  I made all the buildings and the water (basically everything that's not the bridge) black and white.  I think it really makes everything stand out that much more, kind of obvious haha.  Not the first time I've used this trick and I know it's not the first time you've seen this either, it's really popular and probably over done but I do like it on certain images.

Enjoy!

Comments