Spider


It's been a while since I've posted on here, but I'm finally able to use photoshop again and, so, have been re-inspired to take/edit new photos.  You'll be seeing plenty of new work from me in the coming months.  I'm using Adobe Photoshop CS6 now.  Nothing really that different than the CS5, but it has a new, sleeker, look. 

Heading out the door on my way to work I saw this sider on the window of my car.  I couldn't say no to taking pictures of it, so I ran inside and grabbed my camera and started shooting.  I was a little late to work that day, but so worth it!  Such a creepy and very cool spider.  Here's another shot of it that I liked as well...


This second photo has such great reflections; not only of the spider but also of the world outside.  It's almost like it's just floating there.  Not really standing on anything.  Simply drifting in air.  I love it. 

Comments