For A Little Color...


Day 70; Yes, this is another picture from Costa Rica, but I figured I'd change it up a bit and post one that was a little different then the rest... something a little more random.  I thought it'd be nice to add a little color to the blog posts.  This was taken at a place where people were hand painting complicated designs and patterns on wheels, carts, and other trinkets.  The wheels and carts are from the Costa Rican tradition of when they used to bring the produce into towns on carts, driven by oxen, that they used to paint so that every cart was a little different and very colorful. 

This was a pretty simple shot; point and shoot, but I cropped it so that the focus would be on the paint and the colors and not the outside distractions surrounding it.  I also increased the colors here, making them seem 10x more vibrant then they actually are.  Increasing the color here really makes you focus on them though, which was my point, so I think it worked and I just love how colorful it is. 

Faythe...

Comments