Down By The River


Day 53; Not sure when exactly I took this picture.  I assume it was in the last year or two, but I'm not sure exactly.  That doesn't really matter to me though, because this picture isn't about when it was taken it is about the moment it depicts.  Everyone has their own background and baggage that makes up who there are and how they view life, so I am sure what I see here is different than what you see.  When I look at this landscape it brings back childhood memories of this very same spot where I would catch crayfish to feed to my oscar fish back home.  It also reminds me of a beautiful summers day, swimming in the fresh, crisp, water and lazing around in the heat.  Summer is my favorite time of year and this picture is the epitome of summer in my eyes. 

Editing wise the only major thing I did was increase the brightness of the photo, because the original was very dark.  I also increased the colors a tad, because the picture was dark, it also was dull.  So I basically made this picture look more like the role I wanted it to play in my life... a pretty, warm, summers day.  I day that I can't wait for!  Enjoy, Faythe...

Comments