Yes, Another Tree...


Day 42;  I guess you could say I'm in a tree kind of mood with my second tree photo of the week.  Oh well, I just can't help it.  In this photo I shot a Birch tree, which and elegant on a winters morn.  It completely blends in with the snow, though that's hard to tell here with the angle and sepia tint of the photography.  I think the Birch tree looks better with a sepia look instead of color or black and white where it's simply white.  The sepia adds a little color to it, more depth, instead of a fading which tree on a white background.  I also like the sun in the bottom of the picture shining through the tree.  Though it's overexposed there, and maybe somewhat blinding, I kind of like it that way.  If you look at the sky behind the tree, you can see a gradual decrease in light and I think it's an interesting effect because of the blinding sun in the corner (makes it more obvious).  Overall I simply think this is a natural and pretty photo.  Enjoy, Faythe...

Comments