What's New

Just wanted to send out a quick post mentioning the new stuff on my blog.  First is the "labels" you can find underneath each picture.  If you see one you like you can click on the "label" link below to find more like it.  For instance the photo I will be posting shortly will have a "random" label link on the bottom that will take you to other "random" labeled photos I've taken.

Secondly, as I'm sure you've notices, I have a list of blogs on the right side of my blog.  These are blogs that I am following and two of them "Erika's Blog" and "Media Basher" are two other blogs I've created for two courses I am taking in college right now.  Please check them out! These blogs have a range of topics from music and media usage to sports and my experiences.  Feel free, as always, to comment and/or follow my blogs and others. 

That's it so far.  If there's anything else new I'll be sure to give you another heads up!  Enjoy! Faythe...

Comments