Pool Balls


Day 25: What better way to spend a boring Saturday then taking pictures on campus.  The "Living Room" on campus is the first and last place I would of though to take pictures, but while wondering around I spotted a few interesting shots.

What I really wanted to do here was play a game of pool and take pictures randomly throughout, but I didn't have the $0.75 it took to play a game.  So, I started playing around with different angles of the pool table and thought this could make an interesting shot.  I would've liked this shot better though if the plastic/glass screen here was freshly windexed, but oh well, it's still a cool picture. 

At first glance you see the variety of colorful pool balls with the signature "8 Ball" first.  Then, if you look again you can see in the reflection of the plastic/glass my friend's legs and the rest of the pool room.  I love that aspect of the shot.  It's like having two pictures in one!  Faythe...

Comments