Pondering in The Snow


Day 22; I decided to do something different than just another nature picture today and I think it was a good idea.  During the last snow storm my friend and I were playing out in it and I figured why not grab a few shots of her.  Here she is finally taller than me, such an accomplishment! 

I like the composition of this photograph, she's looking off into the snow at the tracks she's left below and pondering her next move.  The fact that she's not looking at the camera is really important to me.  Although some shots can look good straight on, eyes to the camera, I personally like a photo when the person looks away and you have to wonder what they're thinking.  I also like the warm lighting and the fact that she's not centered.  Putting the focal point to the side or in a corner almost always make the picture more interesting. 

Enjoy! Faythe...

Comments