Lillypads


Day 30; Another picture I took last fall of 2011.  This specific one was taken on a nature walk I took.  I like the reflection of the bushes on accross the way.  The lillypads almost seem to be floating in space; in some kind of in between world seperating the reflection from the actual. I also think it's interesting that the water isn't perfectly clear.  All along the top of the water there are, what looks like, dust particles.  Little spots in teh water.  I think it adds some extra texture and demension to the picture.  Makes it look a little different then the usual reflection photo. 

Editing, like many of my other pictures, was just focusing the picture and enhancing some of the colors.  That's it.  As you may have noticed, I generally don't do a lot of crazy editing to my photos.  I like to keep them as natural as possible. Though, if I have taken a picture that I think would look better with some kind of funky edit tool, then I'll try it out.  You can see that kind of editing in my "Comic Boots" photo.  Enjoy, Faythe...

Comments