The Eye


Day 45; A few years ago I used to take a lot of photos of my eye.  I loved facial pictures and used to take all different kinds of shots from different angles to experiment and see what I liked best.  It was fun, but I don't take nearly as many as I used to.  Here's one of my remaining eye pictures.  Unfortunately it's extremely over exposed, but using some editing tools I made it a little more interesting, though it's still very white and blinding. 

I basically played around with the contrast and brightness levels to get what you see above.  I find it interesting that it practically became a black and white photo; minus my eyebrow and eye of course.  I like how it came out and the popping eye color and comes out here.  Even though I don't take many of these kinds of pictures anymore, I do like them and find them interesting... makes you wonder what I could possibly be thinking here... Faythe

Comments

Post a Comment