Comic Boots

Day 23; I'm going to do something a little different here tonight.  I'm going to post the same picture twice; one in it's edited form and one as-is in real life. 



Above, as you can obviously see, is the edited version of the photo.  I didn't originally think about editing this photo in this kind of fashion, but I was playing with some of my camera settings and found an "outline color" setting.  I clicked it on and found it was really pretty neat and made an ordinary picture much more interesting. 


Personally this lower picture isn't anything too special to me.  I like that I took it in a mirror so that you're looking at a reflection, I like the angle of my boots and body, and I like that the mirror isn't framing the whole photo (the picture goes beyond the mirror frame).  Otherwise it's nothing crazy or different. 

The picture above that I edited is much more interesting I think and really adds and element of make-believe and "cool."  It actually reminds me of some kind of comic book sketch; that's probably why I like it so much.  I'd love to know what you think though.  Do you like the first, edited, picture better? or the lower picture in color? 

Enjoy! Faythe...


Comments