The Love Tree


Day 16; I took this picture over the fall of 2011, I know again it's not a right-now-recent picture (tomorrow hopefully?).  Going for hikes or walks are great times to do your photographing!  While going for a walk in the woods I just happened upon this and thought it was really neat.  I love the carved heart on the tree and the greens/flower sticking out at the base of it. 

It really makes you wonder... who carved that heart? Are they still together?  Are they still in love?  Of course this picture also brings back memories and fairy tale stories of boys and girls and true love carved into trees for ever.  It really puts a sense of peace and love in your hearts which is why I like this picture so much. 

The technical aspect of the picture is pretty simple.  I took the picture... and did a small amount of color enhancing.  That's it, weird...

On a side note, terrible sorry about the late post... I was out all night and had no time earlier to make a post due to classes.  Enjoy! Faythe... 

Comments