Life From Stone


Day 17; Even cold cement and hard rock can not keep life from sprouting forth.  This photograph is a perfect example of life growing in an area that is thought to be impossible. 
What I love most about this picture is the contrasts.  Dark and Light.  The dark stone and the light green plant.  Death and Life.  It's a beautiful contrast and I love the differences seen. 
This is, again, a fairly simple picture.  Walking around campus I discovered the plant growing from the rock and too a picture.  Later on photoshop I darkened the rock some so that there was a more obvious contrast between the two. 
It's a good example of life and how simple it is to take good photographs.  Keep your eyes open!  You never know when a great photo will jump out at ya! Faythe...

Comments

  1. I remember this I think, very nice always!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment