Green Leaves


Day 20; Another new photo! As I'm sure you can tell I was having fun with these green leaves the other day.  In this picture I first love the shadow in the background on the red wall.  I was trying to get that to be the mail focus, but I couldn't get it to work right (something I need to work on I suppose).  Either way I still like this picture.  I like the contrast of the deep red wall in back and the bright branch and deep green leaves; then of course the shadow in the back as I've already explained. 

I had to use the flash for this picture too but I think I like the use of the flash here more than in the last picture.  Once I had the photo on my computer I darkened it slightly, because the flash made it too bright.  Otherwise I left it as is and I think it looks good like this.  Hope you enjoy!! Faythe

Comments

  1. I think the photo could be enhanced by focusing on the shadow - it adds dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I agree. I was having a hard time doing that though with the lighting in the room... Something to work on. Thanks for the input!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment