Grave Stone


Day 21; There's this cemetary near my house in Vermont that streches out over hills in the forest and is really a nice place to walk around and enjoy the fall scenery.  That's exactly what I did one afternoon with a friend.  I like cemetaries and figured it'd be fun to bring my camera along and see what kind of interesting scenes I could capture. 

Technically all I did here was point, focus, and shoot.  Sometimes photography is that simple.  I love the set up of this photo too; the tree above almost providing shelter to the grave below.  I love colorful pictures and although this one isn't super colorful I do really like the green grass/trees, blue sky poking through, and yellow fall leaves.  I think it's all just really pretty. 

Hope You Enjoy it as Much as I Do!  Faythe...

Comments