Feeling Blue?


Day 18; I have finally taken new pictures, but I have not had time to edit them yet, so alas here is one that I took Fall 2011.  A flowering bush in my uncles garden when simply taken is nice enough, but I wanted to play around and make it a little more unique.  So, as you can see, it's rather discolored.  I unsaturated the picture to make it look almost black and white, but that was too dull for me.  I then saturated the blue tones in the picture to make them pop out, making the picture you see above.

Personally, I like this picture because of the popping blue.  Yes, everything is nicely focused and all, but it's the unsaturated background and the blue flowers that really make it for me.  I know it's kind of a crazy edited photo but sometimes it's fun to do that once in a while.  Just to see how it looks and what kind of different pictures you can create with editing tools.  Enjoy!  Faythe...

Comments